Sunday, April 19, 2015

C4T #3

In my third comment for teachers, I was assigned to the blog of Karl Fischer. Check out his bloh here: http://thefischbowl.blogspot.com/

The first post of Mr. Fisch's that I read and commented on was titled "Whose Test Is It?", which discussed the regulations for certain in school tests and their validity. Mr. Fisch also talked about how teachers should give their students immediate feedback on their test, and not make them wait long periods of time wondering how they did. My comment on Mr. Fisch's post was mainly in agreement with some of the things he said about teachers getting feedback to their kids faster. I agreed with him and gave examples from my past when teachers did not do this.

The second post of Mr. Fisch that I commented on was titled "Teach This, Not That". In this post Mr. Fisch argued against the standardization of schools and the implementation of it by teachers who have no choice in the matter. He also suggest that some things being taught in schools today is merely an occupation of the students time and that they won't take much from it. The comment I left on his blog was again in agreement with him on his stance. Much of the stuff being taught todays is not of that much use for kids in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment