Sunday, April 26, 2015

C4K April 2015

My first comment for kids, for the month of April, was on a student named Macie M. Macie is a student in Mrs. L's 7th grade class. Check out her blog here. The post of Macie's that I commented on was on her favorite sport of volleyball. Macie talked about how much she loved the sport and what all it's taught her. In my comment I told Macie of the benefits of being a part of a team.

My second comments for kids was on a student named Pixl. Pixl is a student in Ms. Thomas' class. Check out her blog here. For their assignment the kids were to recall a time when someone showed them a kind gesture. Pixl, in her post said she couldn't recall a time when anyone at her school showed her a kind gesture. Hopefully she was just in a hurry and didn't want to do the assignment. In my comment I told her that it was sad she couldn't recall at least one kind gesture someone showed her at the school. Perhaps she was just having a bad day.

In my third and final comments for kids, I was assigned to the blog of Deneen, who was also a student of Ms. Thomas. Check out her blog here. The assignment for Deneen was the same as Pixl's. They were to recall a time when someone was nice to them. Deneen did recall a time when a fellow peer was nice to her however, she said one of her friends was kind "when I had food". In my comment I expressed my concern for a better introduction to help the reader understand what the purpose of the post was for.

No comments:

Post a Comment