Sunday, March 29, 2015

C4K March 2015

My first comment for kids, for the month of March was on an student named Luke H. who is in Mrs. Maslowski's class. Check out her class blogs here. The post of Luke's that I commented was on actor Will Smith. Luke talked about the things Will Smith has done, and the things he's doing now. The comment I left was commenting Luke on a job well done. I also mentioned that I used to watch Will Smith on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" when I was a kid.

My second comment for kids was originally for a student named Rafael, but his blog was inactive. So instead, I chose to comment on his classmate Omar's blog. Omar and Rafael were also students of Mrs. Maslowski, so you can use the link above to navigate to her page. Omar's blog post was on job shadowing. Omar's job shadowing experience was one he found to be very interesting and eye opening. He and some of his classmates toured Chicago Land Speedway. My comment on Omar's blog was complementing him on a job well done and he should keep up the good work.

My final comment for the month of March was on 7th grader Madison Y. Madison's blog post was a commentary of a book she read titled The Revealers. Check out her post here. Madison talked about how the book intrigued her and also inspired her. The book was about a group of students that were bullied but came together and created a website to help prevent bullying. In my comment I told Madison that she was doing a great job on her blog. I also told her that it was good how interested she was in helping to prevent bullying.

No comments:

Post a Comment