Sunday, March 1, 2015

C4K February 2015

Week 1: For my first Comments for Kids assignment, I was assigned to the blog of Jose J. Jose is a fourth grader in Mrs. Weils class. Check out their class blog here. The title of Jose's post that I commented on was "weathering and erosion". In this post Jose teamed up with one of his fellow classmates and created a video with pictorial examples of weathering and erosion. Check out their video here. I explained to Jose that Science is a very interesting subject full of unknowns; and that he was doing a great job with his blog.

Week 2: My second comment was on eighth grader Jordan's post titled "Williamsburg Virginia". Jordan is in a language arts class taught by Ms. Leatherwood. Check out there class blog here. In her post Jordan talks about her excitement for the upcoming class field trip to historical Williamsburg, Virginia. The trip is bittersweet for her because it come at the end of the year. I told her that she would have a blast in Williamsburg, and that it was full of history. She had a very good and detailed blog for an eighth grader.

Week 3: In my third comment, I was assigned to the blog of 4th grader Mel. Unfortunately his blog was unfinished so I chose his classmate Isaiah's blog instead. Isaiah's post was on a book called Spirit Animals. Isaiah discussed a specific chapter that interested him. You can check out his post here. In my comment I told Isaiah that he did a good job breaking down the introduction of his book.

Week 4: In my fourth and last comment of February I was assigned to the blog of Jon. Jon is a high school student grader in the class of Mrs. Maslowski. Check out their class blog here. Mrs. Maslowski assigned her students to offer words of encouragement to the students that would be taking their place in her class next year. In Jon's post he told the students not to procrastinate on their work and to beware of bullies. In my comment I told Jon that he should always spell-check his post before submitting them, because he had a few spelling error. Check out Jon's post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment